Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Kitchen Fixation: June

Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Attachments
Since I've posted two ice cream recipes in a row, the fact that I'm obsessed with my Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker should come as no surprise. As you may remember, I waxed fondly about my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer a few months ago, and this is one more reason why I really do love it. Now, there are many ice cream models on the market, but I already owned my Stand Mixer so I thought getting the freezer bowl (with the other ice cream attachments) only made sense, instead of buying a whole other machine.

Regardless of what make or model you have, an ice cream maker is one of my favorite tools for the warm months. There's really nothing better than homemade ice cream. I've been loving The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz, Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream and Dessert Book and the William's Sonoma website also has some great recipes that I regularly reference.

If you're making any homemade ice cream, let me know what flavor combo's you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment