Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beauty Fixation: June

Remember when I went through the differences between BB and CC creams? I feel like tinted moisturizers are a thing of the past, and BB/CC creams are taking over... and I'm not upset about it. I think summer is the best time to put away your heavy foundation in favor of something lighter. Just like we put away the soup tureen and bring out the salads, it's time to lighten the load on your face. That's where this little wonder comes in. It's the Peter Thomas Roth CC cream and they just recently came out with a lighter shade, so it's the perfect color for me (they also have 3 darker shades for all you non-pasty folks like me).  

It feels nice and lightweight, but there's great coverage and it evens out my skin nicely. I also like the SPF 30 and that it contains a high dose of Vitamin C, provided by the Brazilian Camu Camu Berry (which is supposed to have 30x more Vitamin C, per ounce, than an orange). 

Do you switch your foundations from season to season? Are there any BB/CC or tinted moisturizers that you're obsessed with?

No comments:

Post a Comment