Monday, December 8, 2014

beauty gifts 2014


So it was with the Foodie gifts, I want everything on this list too. There's just too much cute stuff out there!

For the body:

These bath and body products aren't just beautiful to look at, they're infused with natural ingredients and contain some of the best scents. I mean, with a name like Library of Flowers, how could you not leave the house smelling like the prettiest bouquet? And the honey pot stick that comes with the Laura Mercier set just sends me over the edge with cuteness. 


For the Face:

With your skin changing every day, it's nice to have a mask that can change with it- that's why I'm crazy about these cute little Korres Beauty Shots. They're a quick 10 minute mask to give your skin the radiance, hydration or vibrancy it needs. I've only heard wonderful things about Eve Lom skincare, so I think this Eve Lom Travel Essentials kit would be a perfect way for me to try some of the brand. 


Makeup:
I must admit that after working in the beauty industry for so many years, I'm a bit jaded when it comes to Holiday palettes and sets. I feel that most companies just recycle last years gift with a few updated colors. And the same could be said for these as well, the only difference is I actually like these sets and would be happy to use them. The Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes eyeshadow palette, Hourglass Ambient Blush palette and the Urban Decay Full Frontal lipstick set contain colors that I would wear everyday, but could easily amp it up for a special occasion. 


Perfume:

I feel like I've been wearing the same perfumes for years now, that's why I'm so excited that I found these two that I'm in love with. Aerin Waterlily Sun and Tocca Simone are soft florals with hints of citrus- they're different and similar (if that makes sense) and would probably be even more amazing if I wore them together. Well that's decided. Someone (ahem, Kent) needs to get me both!


What beauty products are on your holiday wish list? What are you giving?

2 comments:

  1. Some great ideas. What would you recommend for a good bath soak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush has some good bath melts... I plan on posting about bath products soon!

      Delete