Monday, August 25, 2014

charlotte tilbury


There's a new makeup line coming to the U.S. this September and it's from the famed makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte Tilbury is a U.K. makeup artist whose known for applying makeup to some of the biggest celebrities and supermodels around. What appeals to me most though is her Magic Cream, which is a moisturizer that's supposed to be good for all skin types and is filled with hydrating ingredients to keep the skin looking luminous and healthy. Apparently, Tilbury concocted the Magic Cream because she saw a need for her clients skin to be perfect, and makeup alone wouldn't be the fix. The Aesthetician in me loves that a makeup artist cares so much about skin. Supermodels and celebrities would steal and beg for the homemade jar, and eventually she created the brand.


I don't think I've been this excited about a new makeup line in a while, and reading this article from Beautylish fueled my enthusiasm even more. The packaging is truly gorgeous and the line is surprisingly extensive.

It looks like Nordstrom, Beautylish and Net-a-Porter will be carrying her line when it launches in September. Now I just have to figure out what to get...



p.s. Charlotte Tilbury doesn't know me, so there was no compensation here. Just passionate about makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment