Thursday, January 2, 2014

White Chocolate Candy Cane Bark

Got any leftover candy cane's? How about making some bark? I used white chocolate, because that is traditionally used, but feel free to use milk or dark chocolate instead. This is a really quick treat that can be a fun, easy gift.



White Chocolate Candy Cane Bark

Ingredients:
4 crushed candy canes (small & fine pieces)
8 oz. white chocolate (I used 2 bars of Ghirardelli white chocolate)
1 candy cane broken into bigger pieces, to sprinkle on top

Directions:
1. Prepare a sheet pan w/ parchment
2. Break up white chocolate into pieces, put in microwaveable bowl and melt.
3. Mix in the 4 crushed candy canes and pour onto the parchment. Spread the mixture until it’s about ¼” thick, then sprinkle the larger candy cane pieces on top.
4. Put the pan in the freezer to harden. Once it has hardened, cut or break up the candy and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I love Chocolate Bark! And I was just recently thinking what I should do with the candy canes that we have. Perfect idea! Thanks Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I know, I had a lot of candy canes too. Hope you get a chance to make it!

      Delete