Even though many of the gifts under $50 and Beauty Gift Splurges could work in a stocking, here are a few more ideas that are split up into two categories: skincare & makeup.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Beauty to Glow Self Tan kit includes 2 glow pads for the face and 2 for the body. Maybe you're sick of looking ghostly, or maybe you're one of the lucky few who get to go somewhere tropical and you don't want to look like you're wearing winter white skin in your bathing suit. They're perfect for travel, easy to use and the tan lasts. It's also the best sunless tanner I've ever used because there are also skincare benefits! Dr. Gross added AHA/BHA's so you're exfoliating and less likely to break out with this. I used the ones for the face all summer long and was never orange- just 1to 2 shades darker than normal so it looked healthy and natural.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser is such a good cleanser- it's a 3 in 1: cleanser, toner & makeup remover (although not great at waterproof removal). This is the 1.7oz. size, making it petite for the stocking, perfect for all skin types and wonderful to travel with.
- Boscia Mask Medley is a trio of full size peel-off masks. Let me tell you, Boscia knows how to do peel-off masks like no other brand I've tried before. There's a hydrating, detoxifying and brightening mask. Depending on your skin's needs that day will help you figure out which one to use.
- H2O + Sea Salt Must-Haves is some of the brand's bestsellers in a travel-friendly package. Yes, I know I'm crazy about sea salt & recommended it for the foodie stocking, so don't just eat it- put in on your skin! The sea salt scent has a light crispness to it and all the products make your skin feel satiny smooth.
- Too Faced Jingle all the Way palette is the size of the iPhone 5 and is adorable! First of all, there are 11 eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer and the outer case is an iPhone 5 case (which is amaze!). This is just right for the friend who has everything or for the girl on the go.
- Stila Stay All Day Try Me Set includes their best selling black waterproof liquid eyeliner & black mascara, in mini sizes. Going on a trip? TSA can't take these away! Looking to try a new mascara? That's right, treat yourself and put it in your own stocking (I do this all the time- sometimes you have to make Christmas happen people).
- Smashbox Wondervision Lip Gloss Set includes 5 shades of gloss that will make anyone look flawless. There's a great range of colors- a few pale shades and a couple bold colors. So depending on your mood, or your look, you're covered!
- Butter London Double Take Fire Duo has a beautiful deep, ruby red polish (right on trend for the Holiday's) with a glittery sheer polish to have fun with. Remember here when I talked about glitter on the nails? Same rules apply.
*Seriously, when I was creating this post I wanted everything. I hope you found something you like too. Perhaps now you know what to give to someone. Or maybe you send a certain someone to this site to ensure you get what you want. No shining tears of disappointment on Christmas Day, just glossy lips are acceptable.