Monday, March 16, 2015

how 'bout them lashes


I haven't been this obsessed with my lashes since I was using the YSL Babydoll Mascara... and even though that $30 mascara is worth every penny, if you don't have any pennies than you probably shouldn't be spending $30 on it! Just sayin'.

I know the Benefit Roller Lash isn't that much cheaper but, for me, it's worth it because the YSL dried up sooooo fast (like two months in). Also, little black flakes speckled my under eyes throughout the day. No bueno.

The Roller Lash is water resistant, so there's no flaking, and so far it seems to be a wetter mascara than the YSL...fingers crossed I get a full 3 months out of this baby. I also love that it's a lengthening and curling mascara, which is what's best for my lashes.

But of course, this 'after' picture isn't just the Roller Lash. I've mentioned my love affair with the Diorshow Maximzer and Urban Decay Primer before, but there are a lot of other products that I used in this picture, so here they are:


Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Laura Mercier Baked Eyeshadow Ballet Pink
Tweezerman Pro Curl Eyelash Curler in Rose Gold
DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
Anastasia Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde

As I always say, it takes a lot of products to look "natural".

Any mascara you're loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment