Monday, March 24, 2014

Beauty Fixation: March

via
Yes there is a really good reason this mud mask costs $69. Before I tried Glam Glow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask I would've had a hard time buying it or selling it to anyone. Like I said, that was before I tried it. I like to think of this mask as a 'facial in a jar' because of all the benefits; it's a mud/clay mask, chemical peel and physical exfoliator all-in-one. It's unlike any other product and it's because of the company's proprietary blends. It contains so many alpha hydroxy's (some of them I'd never even heard of), antioxidants, French sea clay, green tea leaf pieces, and volcanic pumice. Basically your skin will be softer, brighter and clear of breakouts.

On clean, dry skin apply a thin layer all over, the tingling sensation is normal (hence the name). Let dry for 10 minutes and then rinse. One of my favorite ways to use it is on a breakout, as I mentioned in Mask Week. At night when I'm finished with my entire cleansing routine (that includes moisturizer and such) apply a small amount of Glam Glow directly on the pimple and let dry completely before going to bed. In the morning, the blemish will be shrunken and almost gone. If it's a really bad pimple, use the mask as a spot treatment for a few nights in a row.

Have you ever tried or heard of this mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment