Tuesday, March 4, 2014

and the winner is...

Did you get a chance to watch the Oscar's Sunday night? I apologize for the delayed post but living on the East Coast meant the Oscar's didn't end until midnight and I was ready for bed. Here are some beauty looks that I fell in love with:

The Bold Lip:
Kerry Washington and Emma Watson pulled this dramatic pout off wonderfully- they're skin looks glowing, they're eye makeup isn't too dramatic... perfection!


Most Popular: Black Liner/Nude lip: part 1
Forget the fact that Charlize Theron looked AH-MAY-ZING in that dress (and the necklace is apparently worth just $15 mill.) her and Angelina Jolie rocked this look with ease. They're hair is simple, letting their eyes and gowns take center stage.

 Part 2:
Sandra Bullock and Olivia Wilde styled their hair a little more than the ladies in part 1, but their looks are still classic and polished.


The Pink Lip:
This look is one of my personal faves- primarily because I have like 40,000 pink lip products. When Kate Hudson walked onto the red carpet with that cape I knew she would be my best dressed. My second favorite is the golden girl Lupita Nyong'o- this girl can wear a gown! I'm obsessed with the pale blue dress, shimmering skin and pinky/coral-y lips- such a great combination. 


~Did you have any favorites from the night? I think the red carpet is always fun, even if you don't stay up to watch the three-and-a-half hour-long Oscar's (way too long by the way). I do love award season though. There's something so relaxing and liberating about curling up on the couch in my p.j.'s, a mask on my face and sipping my new favorite drink while watching the stars glam it up in a world so unlike my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment