Friday, February 21, 2014

Kitchen Fixation: February

Have you ever owned something, that you've had for a while, and every time you use it you fall more in love with it? That's how I feel about the Le Creuset 2 1/2 qt. two-in-one pan- it's been a real gem in my kitchen. I got this from my husband as a Christmas present a few years ago because, even though I have the larger dutch oven Le Creuset, I wanted something a bit smaller to use on a daily basis. This has been a wonderful size to work with and the lid is also a saute pan if you need it! 

You've seen me use it when I made Pecan Pralines:

Or when I made Salted Caramel Sauce:

Or the time I made Homemade Marshmallows:

It's not just used for sweets though. I make soups, marinara sauce, Thanksgiving gravy... you name it! As with all the Le Creuset pans, it's extremely versatile and holds it's heat remarkably well. I just love this pan and can't say enough good things about it!

What's in your kitchen that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment