Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Cupcakes

I did a wedding recently where the bride wanted cupcakes because she had to travel w/ her wedding party to their destination- plus she really liked cupcakes! I did two flavors- Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting and Vanilla w/ a Raspberry filling and Vanilla Buttercream frosting. The bride and groom still wanted the traditional "cutting of the cake" so I made one giant cupcake for them to slice into:

The giant cupcake has a hole on the top b/c the cake topper (which is the bride and groom's initials in monogram style) wouldn't be inserted until they arrive at the wedding. Once I get a picture from the bride of the completed look, I will post it.
The flower decoration on the cupcakes are candy melts in a mold.
This is how the cupcakes travelled- only the best for these little babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment